Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Summer Projects

Welcome to Handmade Summers!  I'm so excited for my favorite season- summer!  I'm already compiling a rather ambitious list of projects I want to start/finish this summer.  Who knows how many will actually get done.

One project I am hopefully going to finish this summer is a T-shirt quilt.  I've had a stack of T-shirts set aside for months for this very purpose. 

I really like this design featured over at apartment therapy.


Or maybe something more like this from design sponge:



I'm planning on using actual t-shirts, not men's shirts like this quilt did, but I like the idea of alternating the shirt with solid color squares. 

Any suggestions?  This will be my first adventure into the world of quilting!  (If making a t-shirt quilt counts as quilting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment